Thursday, October 27, 2011

And another one

I had intended this one to be for Adele, but I think I like it a little too much for her to do nothing with it. So I will make her another one and I will keep this one for myself. I am planning on storing some thing sewing like in it. I just "love" it so much.... ha ha yes in reference to the fabric being Amy Butler's Love range.
I would love to say how much Ryan loved his one, but no. He didn't notice it and when I pointed it out to him it was given a "Is that all". The smurfs are still sort of living in it, but they are in the bag, in the box. Not really what I had hoped for. I really want to put his Lego in one, but that is in another box and at the moment that might be a battle that is a little big.
So here they are on their first day of school/kindy. So far it has been a good transition for them, they look forward to it and I had to explain to Ryan that he got to go back to school after the weekend as he was most upset when I said it was the last day of school today. I miss them greatly when they are at school, but it seems to be going good at the moment. Long may it last.
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment