Thursday, October 20, 2011

A little bit more

Next month is the big unveiling of the finished quilt a long quilts. I have three rows to do by then. Really it isn't that much, well o.k it sort of is. But the aim (in theory) is to have them all done this weekend. I know I could, but like normal we do have a heck of a lot on. I am pretty sure if I can get the next row cut today and started to be sewed together I could. But I have to go and do my clean up job at Play Centre this morning, then pack to head over to the beach. Then we have friends staying. They have no kids so they will more than likely sleep in a little, so I could do some then. At the end of the day I really HAVE to get it finished, there is no option what so ever!
So above is the next row. I really like it. I was trying to imagine a whole quilt of it though, might be super busy. Then again I do seem to like super busy, so I am sure it would work for me.
There it is joined to the last row. It really is a quilt of learning new techniques than a pretty quilt. I love all the bright colours. Still not sure what to do with it. Might be a good play quilt. The sort that gets dragged outside, panic's on the lawn and turned into tents.
Oh I just remembered I also need to pick up dry cleaning and a toy Adele left at a fabric store. Of course they are both on opposite sides of town. I might just need another coffee.
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment