Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Peek a boo storage bags

In the quest to try and tidy up the kids rooms I came across these bags with a clear, see through panel. http://tonicoward.blogspot.com/2010/06/peek-boo-toy-sack-tutorial.html Again by the very clever Toni at Make it Perfect. The instructions are so simple and even though this was my first one, I think maybe an hour to make, maybe a little more. I am so happy with them. So now that Ryan is at school I have been slowly working through his room, tyring to work out the storage requirements. This one is housing all his smurfs, well until he gets over these and moves on to the next thing.
I hope he notices that I have made this for him.
So I still have this fabric left over, so Adele is getting one made out of this. I am really trying to use what I have, OK well maybe some times I am trying to use what I have. She is more excited about the dark purple than the lovely Amy Butler fabric. Maybe I will keep it for myself!
Ryan is now at school and Adele at afternoon kindy. We live quite a way out of town, but I still get about an hour, if I do come home, to chill out. Yesterday, being the first day, I did nothing and that was grand. Today I have been invited out for lunch and that is pretty grand too. Adele's kindy is only three afternoons a week so Friday will be me and her all afternoon. Life is ever changing so it is going to be just getting used to our new set up. Oh and both of the kids are loving their new places. It did feel so stange leaving kindy though with no kids to hang out with. I am sure it just means I will get more crafting done!
Tx

No comments:

Post a Comment